Share your most creative holiday photos and get featured on NewsCentral.PH’s “Pasko Peeks 2016” gallery!
NewsCentral.PH will choose a “Photo of the Week” and it will be featured on Pasko Peeks 2016 Homepage. It will also be promoted on NCPH’s social media pages.
WHO CAN SUBMIT?
This is open to all who wish to join Newscentral.PH’s “Pasko Peeks 2016:Live the moment!”.
How to join?
Follow the rules below. Like our page and send your entries through Facebook Message: facebook.com/NewsCentralPH or to email@example.com
• All images submitted must be original photographs taken by the participant.
• Images must be digitally taken in JPG format and must be at least 1024 pixels wide
(or tall, if a vertical image). File size must be at least 1Mb.
• A participant can submit up to five (5) photos. Participants should submit their images through Facebook Message: facebook.com/NewsCentralPH or to firstname.lastname@example.org. The participants must provide their full name, a title and caption for each photo.
• The image must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise
objectionable or inappropriate content.
• Images should be free of watermarks and other markings that suggest copyright materials.
• For a photo in which a person is recognizable, the participant is responsible for securing
permission from that person or, in the case of a minor, from the subject’s parent or guardian.
• Submission of entries is open from December 1, 2016 until January 3, 2017.
• Submission grants NewsCentral.PH a non-exclusive license to use the images for whatever
purpose it may deem fit with appropriate credit to the participant. Copyright of submitted images remains with the participant.
For questions regarding the Pasko Peeks 2016: Live this Moment!, send a message to our
Facebook page: facebook.com/NewsCentralPH or send your inquiries to